These cabs conquer the problem of poor on-stage monitoring, whilst dispersing the sound in more directions than a conventional cabinet. The PPC412AD shares the same constructional techniques and materials as the straight-front version.
Each PPC412AD is made in England from high density, 13 ply 18mm Baltic birch plywood and fitted with steel hardware to withstand the rigours of the road. The unique skid runners fitted to the base helps to acoustically couple the cabinets to the stage for a fuller low end response, whilst Orange signature paper grille cloth contributes to the unmistakable magic of the Orange 4×12.
FANTASTIC SOUND DISPERSAL
The slanted baffle of the PPC412AD produces rich mids and crisp, sparkling highs with outstanding vertical projection. These cabs conquer the problem of poor on-stage monitoring, whilst dispersing the sound in more directions than a conventional cabinet.
CELESTION VINTAGE 30 SPEAKERS
Superb tones and a tight response require a first rate speaker.
CLASSIC ORANGE STYLING
Finished in our legendary livery dating back to 1968, the PPC412AD features our basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth, signature ‘picture frame’ edging and 18mm Birch ply construction.
- FEATURES: 18Mm High Density Baltic Birch Plywood ｜ Angled Baffle ｜ 2 X Parallel Jacks For ‘Daisy-Chaining’ To Another 16 Ohm Cabinet (Total Impedance = 8 Ohms) ｜ Hard Wearing Woven Paper Grille Cloth ｜ Skid Runners ｜ Steel Hardware
- POWER HANDLING (CABINETS): 240 Watts
- SPEAKERS (COMBOS AND CABINETS): 4 X Celestion Vintage 30
- IMPEDANCE (CABINETS): 16 Ohm (Mono)
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 77 X 74 X 36.5Cm (30.31 X 29.13 X 14.37″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 45.3Kg (102.51Lb)