With the Rocker 15 Terror set wide open, smaller venues are comfortably taken care of. Thanks to the same beefy transformers as the combo version, the Rocker 15 Terror has a remarkably potent delivery which takes full advantage of its EL84 output section. Even when scaling back the power, the amp’s tone stays fat and full, oozing warm valve compression and saturation without disturbing the neighbours.
Clever options aside, the Rocker 15 Terror has real character – a twin channel design with a twist. The Natural channel is a purist’s dream with just a single knob: Volume. Finely balanced and supremely playable, this channel is perfectly voiced to bring out the ‘natural’ sound of the instrument under your fingers (or the pedals under your feet). The ‘Dirty’ channel is a more familiar affair with controls for Gain, Volume and a three band EQ section. Both channels are very sensitive to touch and playing dynamics, making Rocker 15 Terror very versatile despite its straightforward, player-friendly layout.
The amp also features a proper valve driven effects loop for total purity from input to output. So, whether you need a rig for low-volume practising, recording, or to be heard on the club circuit, the shape-shifting Rocker 15 Terror will show itself to be the amp for every occasion.
• FEATURES: TWIN CHANNEL, VALVE BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP, HALF POWER MODE & ‘HEADROOM/BEDROOM’ ATTENUATOR SWITCH.
• CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): NATURAL CHANNEL: VOLUME ｜ DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME｜ CHANNEL SELECTOR, HALF/STBY/FULL POWER SELECTOR｜ POWER SWITCH
• VALVES PREAMP: 3 X ECC83 (12AX7), 1 X ECC81 (12AT7)
• POWER AMP: 2 X EL84
• OUTPUT POWER: 0.5, 1, 7 OR 15 WATTS (SWITCHABLE)
• EFFECTS LOOP YES (VALVE BUFFERED)
• UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 35.6 X 17.7 X 15CM (14.01 X 6.96 X 5.9″)
• BOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) 43.9 X 25.3 X 23.9CM (17.28 X 9.96 X 9.40″)
• UNBOXED WEIGHT: 6.4KG (14.10LBS)
Orange Rocker 15 Terror Guitar Valve Head features :
Twin Channel Valve Head
Switchable between 15, 7, 1 and half a Watt
Buffered FX Loop
Optional FS-1 footswitch sold separately
- Twin Channel Valve Head
- Switchable between 15, 7, 1 and half a Watt
- Buffered FX Loop
- Optional FS-1 footswitch sold separately