The Metal X has been around since 2005. Its nicely proportioned lines and weight distribution feel great whilst playing both when standing, or sitting.
Six string: 25.5"" scale length
Body dimensions (thickness): 44mm. For comparison, Jacksons, Ibanez RG, Fender Strats, etc are generally 47mm.
Neck shape: 19.0mm @ 1st, 21 @ 17th, D shape with round shoulders. AKA "thin U"
Floyd Rose 1000 series double locking bridges for Metal X, locking tuners, and O-ring knobs fitted to the pots allow for a nice grip if you get all sweaty on stage :)
TONE Our new Blizzard model Humbucker (14k approximate DC resistance) features pride of place in the bridge position, with a Concordia A5 (8.2k approximate DC resistance) in the neck. Both of these pickups are made to our own specifications by our partners in Korea. 500k pots for volume, a 3 way toggle, and 500k push/pull tone pot for coil splitting. Bone nut.
All models are GLOSS finish, with satin necks.
- BODY: Swamp Ash, with a Premium Flame Maple veneer top
- NECK: Laminated Rock Maple, set neck
- NECK SHAPE: 19.0 @ 1st - 21 @ 17th revised D shape
- FRETBOARD: Ebony
- FRETWIRE: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- INLAY: Pearl dots, Z pattern
- SIDE DOTS: Glow in the dark
- HARDWARE COLOUR: Black
- BRIDGE + MACHINEHEADS: Floyd Rose 1000 series bridge and locking tuners
- ELECTRONICS: 500k Volume, 500k Tone with Push/Pull + 3 way toggle switch
- PICKUPS: Bizzard Ceramic Bridge humbucker, Concordia A5 Neck humbucker
- FINISH: Grold; Gloss (satin neck finish)
- OTHER: Hardcase (ply construction with vinyl outer)
*Image shown is for reference purpose only. Please contact us for more information.