The Short Fuse auxiliary snare is the perfect compliment to your expanding sonic signature. Its tight, cracking tone is perfect for side-snare play and punctuated accents. Placement around the kit is a breeze thanks to its compact 10"x4.5" size and included tilting clamp mount.
Features 9-ply poplar shell, single-point dual lugs, and quick release snare strainer for dry, timbale-like punch. One strike and you'll know, it doesn't take much to make the Short Fuse explode!
- Perfect for side-snare play and punctuated accents.
- Simple turret-style lug attaches to the shell with a single screw for better shell tone and resonance.
- Attaches to any cymbal or tom stand and offers secure, dual-axis positioning.
- Securely mounts the Short Fuse, accepting any 3/8" L-Arm/Cowbell mount.
- MODEL: SFS10C31
- SIZE: 10x4.5
- SHELL: 6-ply Poplar
- HOOPS: 1.6mm Steel
- LUGS: MSFL35
- RODS: 12
- TENSION RODS: RSHT3240
- STRAINER: SR02MSFL/SR02EMSFL
- SNARES: SN10MSFL