Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
RØDE Connect is a simple and powerful software solution for podcasting and livestreaming with the NT-USB Mini.
Unlock the True Potential of the NT-USB Mini
RØDE Connect unlocks access to the NT-USB Mini’s in-built compressor, noise gate and legendary APHEX Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors. Activated with a single click, each processor is optimised for the NT-USB Mini and will deliver an extra level of professional shine to your recordings.
Podcast the Easy Way
Connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single Mac or PC without the need for complex routing or complicated software. Featuring an intuitive, fully featured recording interface, virtual channels for connecting remote guests, and automatic mix-minus on each channel for crystal-clear, echo-free communication, this is the easiest way to make a professional podcast.
Stream like a Pro
Together with the NT-USB Mini, RØDE Connect is a powerful solution for streamers and gamers who want to simplify their audio setup. Offering streamlined control over microphone audio and external applications, plus dedicated output controls for streaming apps like OBS or Xsplit, setting up livestream audio has never been easier.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
- Completely FREE to download – versions for Mac and PC available
- Connect up to four NT-USB Minis to one computer – no complex routing required
- Fully featured recording interface – complete with broadcast-style faders, level metering, mute buttons, and more
- Unlock the NT-USB Mini’s internal digital signal processing power – one-click access to a noise gate, compressor and legendary APHEX® Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ effects
- Virtual channels – for seamlessly connecting remote guests, integrating streaming applications, and adding music beds and other external audio
- Automatic mix-minus on every channel – for crystal-clear, echo-free audio
- Simple to use – the easiest way to podcast and streamline gaming audio
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Input SPL @ 1% THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
- Computer Connectivity: USB - simultaneous I/O; Mono input, stereo output
- Output Connection: USB-C
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.12 / Windows 10
- Weight: 585 g
- Height: 141.9 mm
- Width: 54.5 mm
- Diameter (base): 89.3 mm
Watch: Features And Specifications Of RØDE Connect