The commanding stage presence and familiar feel of a full-size kick drum is something all drummers can identify with. And now you can incorporate the presence and performance of an acoustic kick drum into any V-Drums kit with the KD-180.
This ready-to-play solution features a standard 18-inch, high-quality, all-birch acoustic bass drum shell with Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics preinstalled.
Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics work alongside the 18-inch acoustic shell to ‘move air’ and provide resistance as the beater hits the head, providing stable and accurate triggering with authentic acoustic feel.
The KD-180 works with double kick pedals, and is compatible with most V-Drums sound modules. The KD-180 is also a great fit for hybrid acoustic-electronic setups, blending the appearance of an acoustic kick with the convenience of triggering any drum sound you desire.
- Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics installed inside an 18-inch acoustic bass drum shell
- High-quality, all-birch shell with custom chrome shell fittings
- Incredible playing feel with Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics, which work alongside the acoustic shell to ‘move air’
- Stable and accurate triggering for single and double kick pedal work
- Strong visual presence looks great on any stage
- Compatible with many V-Drums rack stands and can be used alongside acoustic drum stands and hardware
- Shell: 18 (Diameter) x 12 (Depth) inches 7 ply Birch
- Trigger: 1 (Head)
- Acceptable pedal: Single pedal, Twin pedal
- Connectors: TRIGGER OUTPUT jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual; Connection cable; Drum key
- Option (Sold Separately): Kick Pedal
- Width: 580 mm; 22-7/8 inches
- Depth: 453 mm; 17-7/8 inches
- Height: 562 mm; 22-1/8 inches
- Weight: 9.3 kg; 20 lbs 9 oz