The PDS-20 provides a rock-solid foundation while performing with your Roland SPD-series percussion pad or HandSonic percussion instrument. Stability and durability have been improved over the previous-generation PDS-10, with larger rubber feet and doubled-braced steel legs that are 33-percent thicker. The coated mounting plate is rigid and durable, while the new hatched clamp design offers flexible adjustment for maximum playing comfort.
- Chrome-plated tripod stand with double-braced steel legs and large rubber feet
- Durable coated mounting plate
- Flexible set up with new hatched clamp design
- Easy height adjustment for standing or sitting positions
- Compatible with Roland SPD and HandSonic percussion instruments
- Height Adjustment Range: 650–1,050 mm | 25-5/8–41-3/8 inches
- Leg Type: Double Braced
- Weight: 3.8 kg | 8 lbs 7 oz
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.