With 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW (copper-clad aluminum wire) voice coils, these professional headphones offer the clarity and sonic accuracy needed for mixing and silent practice. The RH-200 includes a gold-plated 1/8-inch stereo connector with 1/4-inch adapter, plus a high-quality cable with built-in strain relief.
- Black, coiled-cable version of the RH-200S headphones
- Professional stereo headphones with exceptional clarity and accuracy
- Adjustable, lightweight design provides superior sound isolation and comfort
- High-power capacity with 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- 180º rotating ear pieces for single-ear monitoring
- Type of Construction: Closed Type; Dynamic
- Driver: 40 mm in diameter; Neodymium Magnet
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 65 ohm
- Cable: 3.4 m, coiled cable
- Connector: 1/8" stereo mini-plug (w/ screw-on 1/4" adapter)
- Weight: 0.2 kg; 0 lbs. 8 oz.