The commanding stage presence and familiar feel of a full-size kick drum is something all drummers can identify with. And now you can incorporate the presence and performance of an acoustic kick drum into any V-Drums kit with the KD-220.
This ready-to-play solution features a standard 22-inch, high-quality, all-maple acoustic bass drum shell with Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics preinstalled.
Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics work alongside the 22-inch acoustic shell to ‘move air’ and provide resistance as the beater hits the head, providing stable and accurate triggering with authentic acoustic feel.
The KD-220 works with double kick pedals, and is compatible with most V-Drums sound modules. The KD-220 is also a great fit for hybrid acoustic-electronic setups, blending the appearance of an acoustic kick with the convenience of triggering any drum sound you desire.
* Kick pedal not included with KD-220
- Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics installed in a 22-inch acoustic bass drum shell
- High-quality, all-maple shell with custom chrome shell fittings
- Incredible playing feel with Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics, which work alongside the acoustic shell to ‘move air’
- Stable and accurate triggering for single and double kick pedal work
- Strong visual presence on stage when used with TD-50KV V-Drums
- You can modify your own 22-inch acoustic bass drum for use with V-Drums modules, using the KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter
- Shell: 22 (Diameter) x 14 (Depth) inches, 8 ply Maple
- Trigger: 1 (Head)
- Acceptable pedal: Single pedal, Twin pedal
- Connectors: TRIGGER OUTPUT jack
- Owner's Manual
- Connection cable
- Wood hoop protector
- Drum key
- Options (sold separately): Kick pedal
- Width: 684 mm; 26-15/16 inches
- Depth: 514 mm; 20-1/4 inches
- Height: 623 mm; 24-9/16 inches
- Weight: 12.3 kg; 27 lbs 2 oz