A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface in a rack-mount receiver.
What's in the box?
- 1 - RACK MOUNT BRACKET
- 1 - LONG RACK MOUNT BRACKET
- 1 - LINK BRACKET
- 1 - HARDWARE KIT
- 1 - Swivel Adapter
- 1 - Thread Adapter
- 2 - ANTENNA/BNC,1/4 WAVE
- 2 - ADAPTER,BULKHEAD,BNC
- 1 - BAG VINYL, ZIPPERED
- 2 - CABLE,BNC,22 in.
- 1 - Power supply
- Operating Range: 300 ft (91 m) line of sight (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524–865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50–15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) – +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: 12–18 V DC at 260 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Note: Performance may vary depending on country regulations and operating environment.
- 50hz – 16khz
- BETA 58A® Handheld Microphone with BLX2 Transmitter
- Durable Padded Zipper Case
- Break-resistant Microphone Clip
- 2 AA Batteries
- Operating Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: SuperCardioid
- Frequency: Tailored