Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars.
- Solid Mahogany top back and sides delivers a dynamic and complex tonal range with projection.
- Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
- Shape: OM
- CUTAWAY: No
- TOP: Solid Mahogany
- SIDE: Mahogany
- BACK: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- PAINT: Satin, Satin neck
- FINISH: Natural
- CASE: Premium Hard Case with plush interior included
- EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- STRING PINS: Graphtec TUSQ PP 2000-00
- STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
- SADDLE/NUT: Bone
- BODY WIDTH Upper Bout : 29.5cm
- BODY WIDTH Lower Bout : 38.6cm
- BODY WIDTH Waist : 24.7cm
- BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.7cm
- BODY LENGTH: 47.6cm