- Solid Spruce top delivers a complex tone with a well-defined high frequencies.
- The Rosewood back and sides producing strong overtones with plenty of projection.
- Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
- SHAPE: Grand Symphony
- CUTAWAY: Yes
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- SIDE: Rosewood
- BACK: Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- PAINT: Gloss, Satin neck
- FINISH: Natural
- CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
- EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
- STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
- SADDLE/NUT: Bone
- BODY WIDTH UPPER BOUT: 29.0cm
- BODY WIDTH LOWER BOUT: 40.6cm
- BODY WIDTH WAIST: 24.1cm
- BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.0cm
- BODY LENGTH: 50.6cm