Capable of both enchanting clean and raucous overdriven sounds, the signature chime of the AC30 Custom pairs seamlessly the intricacies of your playing style, resulting in a sound that is truly your own.
Perhaps the most iconic amplifier in VOX’s pedigree, the AC30 earned its place in history as the amplifier that powered the British Invasion. Since then, the AC30 has remained the choice of the world’s most accomplished artists who have come to rely on its unique voice to amplify theirs.
Included in the AC30 Custom Head is VOX’s new Reactive Attenuator. This newly designed attenuator that uses VOX’s Reactor Technology optimizes the interaction of the speaker and amp at any volume.
This allows the speaker and amp to behave in the same way at stage or bedroom levels, delivering a sense of power and tone that cannot be obtained from conventional attenuators.
- 30 Watts RMS
- 8 or 16 Ohms
- 1 x Normal Low Input Jack
- 1 x Normal High Input Jack
- 1 x Top Boost Low Input Jack
- 1 x Top Boost High Input Jack
- 1 x FX Return Jack
- 1 x Foot Switch Jack
- 2 x External Speaker Jacks
- 1 x FX Send Jack
- Master Volume, Master Tone Cut, Normal Volume, Top Boost Volume, Top Boost Bass, Top Boost Treble, Reverb Tone, Reverb Level, Tremolo Speed, Tremolo Depth
- 4 x EL84
DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)
- 705 x 266 x 284 mm | 27.76 x 10.47 x 11.18 inches
- 18.8 kg | 41.48 lbs
ACCESSORIES (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- VFS2 Foot Switch
WATCH: VOX Custom Series Head & Cabinet Overview – AC30CH, AC15CH & V212C