The outer slide is nickel-silver for durability and the valves are in an offset configuration. This model is lighter than the others, making it easier to hold and giving it a very quick response.
Designed with the budget-conscious band director in mind, this new professional bass trombone has a smaller bell size that offers excellent tone for the advancing bass trombonist.
- Level: Professional Bass
- Key of: Bb / F / Eb & Bb / F / D
- Bore: LL: 0.563"
- Bell Diameter: 9 1/2"
- Shank: Large
- Leadpipe: Gold Brass; Fixed
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Material: Gold Brass; One-Piece; Hand Hammered
- Weight: Standard
- Finish: Clear Epoxy Lacquer
- Inner Slide: Chrome-plated nickel silver; Drawn
- Outer Slide: Nickel silver; Drawn; One-piece
- Mouthpiece: 58
- Feature:s D Slide Included
- Pistons/Rotors: Two; Offset; Dependent; Hand lapped; Mechanical linkage