With an all mahogany body and 22-fret set mahogany neck, this guitar is warm and sweet, making it toneful enough to stand up plugged straight into an amplifier and solid enough to serve as a great platform for even the most modern pedal board set up. The S2 Standard 22’s thin, hard satin nitro finish gives this instrument a wonderful resonance and an open clarity, and when mahogany’s rich, round, warm tone meets the 58/15 “S” pickups, there are plenty of clear highs and strong mids to be dialed in. The push/pull tone control allows for coil tapping for added versatility. For the player who wants to cover a lot of ground with their music, the S2 Standard 22 Satin is a perfect choice.
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dots
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
Color: Antique White