The S2 Standard 24’s solid mahogany body and set neck give this guitar a distinctive resonance and powerful sustain, and when mahogany’s rich, round, warm tone meets the 58/15 “S” pickups, there are plenty of clear highs and strong mids to be dialed in. The subtle aesthetic of mahogany and vintage vibe of pickguard-mounted electronics give the S2 Standard 24 an understated look for players who prefer a stripped-down approach to their music. The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987, evolved from Paul Smith’s Pre-Factory all-mahogany guitars. Reimagined here for the S2 Series, the Standard 24 is gig-ready with a pricetag to match.
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dots
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Selector
Color: Frost Blue Metallic
Watch: S2 Standard 24 & Standard 24 Satin | PRS Guitars