The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV production, clubs and performance venues.
Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600 Watt Class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance as well as offers advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement.
Highly transportable, the rugged enclosure features comfortable handles and four low noise casters.
An M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with full-range loudspeakers.
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifier module
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP™ mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applications that can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontal deployment (M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional transport cover, KS-LOC security cover and 35 mm loudspeaker pole accessories available
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
- Configuration: Direct Radiating
- LF Transducer: 460 mm (18 in), Cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 41 Hz - 98 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 111 Hz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 136 dB @ 1 m (peak)
- Amplifier: Class D, 3600W (peak)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls: Power On/Off, Gain Control, Rotary encoder, 2 × selection buttons
- Indicators: 2 × Power LED (front and rear), Input Signal LED, Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 × locking XLR/F ¼ inch combo, 2 × XLR/M (Loop-thru Output), 1 × locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (⅛ power): 100 VAC, 3.6 A / 120 VAC, 3.0 A / 240 VAC, 1.7 A
- Enclosure: 18 mm birch plywood
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 16-gauge Black Powder Coated Steel
- Speaker Dimensions (H×W×D): 640 × 520 × 785 mm; 25.2 × 20.5 × 30.9 in
- Carton Dimensions (H×W×D): 572 × 743 × 896 mm; 22.5 × 29.3 × 35.3 in
- Net Weight: 47 kg / 104 lb (including casters)
- Shipping Weight: 56.5 kg / 124.6 lb
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- Included Accessories: 4 × Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters
- Optional Accessories: KS118 CVR Transport Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover, SP-26 and SP-36 Loudspeaker Poles, SP-16X Extension Pole