It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage.
Perfect for musicians, bands, AV production professionals and small performance venues, the TouchMix-16 goes "Beyond Mixing" by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 22 mixing channels (16 Mic/Line, 4 Line, Stereo USB) and 12 outputs offer ample signal management ﬂexibility while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, real-time analyzer (RTA) and 20-channel direct-to-external-drive recording make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to the mixer.
Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS® or Android® devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control of mixer functionality.
The TouchMix-16 comes complete with USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case.
- Capacitive touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- 120 presets provide real-world live sound settings for commonly-used instruments and microphones (see Presets Listing under Resources / Support)
- Simple and Advanced modes offer either basic or comprehensive controls
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Real-time analyzer (RTA) provides instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- 10 Aux mixes provide superior monitor configuration capabilities
- 22-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- On-board multi-language user guide
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
- Display: 178 mm (7 in) diagonal color TFT, capacitive touch sensing
- Total: 22
- Mic/Line: 16 (12 XLR, 4 XLR combo)
- Line: 2 Stereo (1/4" TRS)
- Stereo USB: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- Talkback: 1 (XLR)
- Input Channel Processing
- EQ: 4-band Parametric EQ with Hi/Low Shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF and LPF
- Dynamics: Gate, Compressor
- Delay: Delay (100 msec max)
- Total: 12
- Main L/R: 2 (XLR, line-level)
- Aux: 6 (XLR, line-level) + 2 (TRS, stereo In Ear Monitor or mono balanced line-level)
- In-ear Monitor (Stereo): 2 (TRS, 16 ohm min. impedance, from Auxes 7/8 and 9/10)
- Cue: 1 (Stereo, TRS, line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance)
- Monitor L/R: 1 (Stereo, TRS, line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance)
- Output Channel Processing
- EQ: 1/3 octave GEQ, 6-band Parametric EQ, Variable High- and Low-Pass Filters
- Anti-Feedback Filters: 8-band Anti-Feedback Filters
- Dynamics: Limiter
- Delay: 100 msec
- Recording / Playback1
- Multi-Track: 22 × 22 tracks direct to hard drive
- MP3: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- DCA: 8 (with Mutes)
- Mutes: 8
- Cue: Selectable. AFL, PFL
- 4 simultaneous, professional effects engines including Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Pitch Shift
- 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Real Time Analyzer (RTA): 1 (1/3 octave. Assignable to channels or user selectable source)
- Preset Memory: 99 User Scenes, 120 Factory Presets, 99 User Presets
- Digital Connections: 2 USB A connectors
- External Control2: TouchMix-8/16 Control App for iOS® and Android devices controls all mixer functions via Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi3: USB Wi-Fi adaptor (included) or external Wi-Fi router (requires USB to ethernet adaptor)
- Power Requirements: 42 W, 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Dimensions (H×W×D):
- Shipping Container: 620 × 380 × 120 mm; 24.4 × 15 × 4.7 in
- Mixer only: 58 × 360 × 291 mm; 2.3 in × 14.2 in × 11.5 in
- Shipping: 5.2 kg / 11.5 lb
- Mixer only: 2.98 kg / 5.9 lb
Watch: TouchMix: Point and Shoot Mixing - The Genius of TouchMix Presets