It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage.
Perfect for musicians, larger bands, AV production professionals and performance venues, the TouchMix-30 Pro goes "Beyond Mixing" by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management ﬂexibility for a wide range of applications.
Advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, two real-time analyzers (RTA), patch matrix, 32-channel direct-to-external-drive recording and DAW interface with MacOS® and Windows® computers make it equally competent as both a professional live sound and a recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to mixer functions.
Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control surfaces of mixer functionality.
With firmware version 2.0, TouchMix-30 Pro now supports 3 custom fader banks of 8 channels each, allowing versatile, personalized channel display for the most demanding users and applications.
This latest firmware version also gives the TouchMix-30 Pro the capability to interface with select third party control surfaces with motorized faders using Mackie Control Protocol.
Two modes of operation exist: TouchMix-30 Pro mixer wired to the control surface, or iOS tablet paired with the control surface and connected to the TouchMix-30 Pro mixer via Wi-Fi. The complementary new channel strips display presents controls and indicators for the selected fader group.
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route patch matrix provide easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- 14 Aux mixes provide ample monitor configuration options
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass ﬁlters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- A gain sharing Automatic Microphone Mixer is available for all 24 mic/line input channels
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-channel DAW interface with macOS® and Windows® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
- Display: 254 mm (10 in) diagonal, 1024 x 600 pixel, color TFT, capacitive multi-touch sensing
- Total: 32 (24 mic/line, 6 line, 2 stereo USB)
- Mic/Line: 24 (20 XLR, 4 XLR combo)
- Line: 6 (balanced, 1/4" TRS + top panel 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo)
- Stereo USB: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- Talkback: 1 (XLR with 48 V)
- Input Channel Processing
- EQ: 4-band Parametric EQ with Hi/Low Shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF and LPF
- Dynamics: Gate, Compressor
- Delay: Delay (100 msec max)
- Automatic Microphone Mixer: Gain Sharing, 24 channels, two instances (requires firmware 1.3 or higher)
- Total: 16
- Main L/R: 2 (XLR, line-level)
- Aux: 14 (XLR, line-level)
- In-ear Monitor (Stereo): 2 (TRS, 16 ohm min. impedance, from Auxes 11/12 and 13/14)
- Cue: 2 (Stereo, TRS, line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance)
- Monitor L/R: 2 (Stereo, XLR)
- Output Channel Processing
- EQ: 1/3 octave GEQ, 6-band Parametric EQ, Variable High- and Low-Pass Filters
- Anti-Feedback Filters: 12-band Anti-Feedback Filters
- Dynamics: Compressor / Limiter
- Delay: 100 msec
- Recording / Playback1
- Multi-Track: 32 × 32 tracks direct to hard drive
- DAW: 32 × 32 tracks Interface for macOS® (Core Audio) and Windows® computers
- MP3: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- DCA: 8 (with Mutes)
- Mutes: 8
- Sub Groups: 8 (with 6-band Parametric EQ with High- and Low-Pass Filters, Limiter)
- Cue: Selectable. AFL, PFL, Solo in Place
- 6 simultaneous, professional effects engines including Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Pitch Shift
- 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Real Time Analyzer (RTA): 2 (1/3 octave, assignable to channels or user selectable source)
- Preset Memory: 99 User Scenes, 120 Factory Presets, 99 User Presets
- Digital Connections: 2 USB A connector, 1 USB B connector, 1 RJ-45 (connection for Wi-Fi router)
- External Control2: TouchMix-30 Control App for iOS®/Android™ (via Wi-Fi). Third party control surfaces (via mixer or iOS® tablet)
- Wi-Fi3: Requires external ethernet Wi-Fi router (recommended) or USB Wi-Fi adaptor 3 (not included)
- Power Requirements: 85 W, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (H×W×D):
- Shipping Container: 580 × 290 × 485 mm; 22.8 × 11.4 × 19 in
- Mixer only: 190 × 429 × 460 mm; 7.5 in × 16.9 in × 18.1 in
- Shipping: 11.2 kg / 24.7 lb
- Mixer only: 7.9 kg / 17.5 lb
Watch: TouchMix: Point and Shoot Mixing - The Genius of TouchMix Presets