Numerous unique features, well thought-out configuration dialogs, an industry-leading mixing engine and monitoring solution, professional DSP effects and class-leading analog circuits with latest digital converters put the Fireface UFX II at the very top of the range of computer-based audio interfaces.
With exceptional flexibility and compatibility, the inclusion of DURec (Direct USB Recording), and RME’s famous low latency hardware and driver designs, the Fireface UFX II delivers a rich feature set that will appeal to users in both high end home studios and commercial audio production facilities.
With capacity for 60 audio channels (30 input and 30 output), support for sampling frequencies upward of 192 kHz, and the flexibility provided by USB connectivity, the new Fireface UFX II is an ideal solution to a wide range of recording, mixing, and monitoring applications.
The Fireface UFX II offers excellent flexibility that enables the interface to fit seamlessly into a myriad of production environments. Analog, ADAT, AES, SPDIF, and USB 2 are all standard on the Fireface UFX II. Equally impressive is the unit’s channel count: 12 analog, 16 ADAT, and 2 AES for 30 channels input and 30 channels output. Further, with support for USB 2 connectivity, the new Fireface UFX II can integrate with RME’s optional ARC USB remote controller.
RME’s Fireface UFX II incorporates premium AD/DA converters, optimized analog I/O circuits, as well as improved SNR and THD values to guarantee pristine, crystal clear and transparent audio. A new PAD-free mic circuit design with +18 dBu maximum input level and 75 dB gain range provides trouble-free operation for the most demanding recording environments.
Further, new low impedance, high power phones outputs (2 Ohms) with +19 dBu maximum output level provide ample output power and volume on any headphones - high or low impedance.
- USB 2.0 Digital I/O System
- 12 + 16 + 2 Channels Analog / ADAT / AES Interface
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Digital Audio
- 60 x 30 Matrix Router
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- Full Stand-Alone Operation
- Class Compliant Operation
- MIDI Remote Control
- Power supply: Internal switching PSU, 100 - 240 V AC, 36 Watts
- Idle power consumption: 19 Watts
- Typical power consumption: 22-25 Watts
- Dimensions including rack ears (WxHxD): 483 x 44 x 210 mm (19" x 1.73" x 8.5")
- Dimensions without rack ears (WxHxD): 440 x 44 x 210 mm (17.3" x 1.73" x 8.3")
- Total depth: 240 mm (9.4”)
- Weight: 3 kg ( 6.6 lbs)
- Temperature range: +5° up to +50° Celsius (41° F up to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: < 75%, non condensing