Its innovative parallelogram spring design ensures ultra-smooth movement and precise microphone placement in any position, while its fully damped internal springs and neoprene arm cover eliminate mechanical noise for completely silent operation.
Integrated cable management ensures your setup is tidy and its extended reach and full 360-degree rotation make it easy to position your microphone exactly where it needs to be. Take your content to the next level.
Combining sleek looks with completely silent operation and peerless stability, the PSA1+ is the perfect mount for your microphone. Its innovative parallelogram spring design keeps the placement of your mic constant, even as the height is adjusted, and ensures movement is ultra-smooth.
Rubber contact points provide superior isolation from knocks, bumps, and keyboard or mouse clicks while its fully damped springs keep noise to an absolute minimum.
- Premium professional studio boom arm for podcasters, streamers, broadcasters, and creators
- Innovative parallelogram spring design for precise mic placement and ultra-smooth movement
- Fully damped springs for completely silent operation
- Superior isolation from keyboard, mouse and desk noise
- Integrated cable management for both USB and XLR cables
- Compatible with any microphone or shockmount using a standard thread, weighing between 94g and 1.2kg, including the NT-USB Mini, PodMic, Procaster, Podcaster, Broadcaster and more
- Thread Size: 3/8 or 5/8 (with incld adaptor)
- Weight (g): 1520
- Horizontal Reach (mm): 940
- Vertical Reach (mm): 860
- Dimensions (mm): 65 W x 940 H x 100 D
- Minimum Weight Supported (g): 94
- Maximum Weight Supported (g): 1200
What's in the Box
- 1 x Boom arm
- 1 x desk mount clamp
- 1 x threaded desk mount
- 1 x 3/8"-5/8" adaptor
Watch: Introducing the PSA1+ Boom Arm