Originally developed for the V-Drums Acoustic Design series, the CY-14C-T V-Cymbal Crash is equally at home with any Roland V-Drums kit or module.
It features a 40-percent thinner profile than previous generations, offering an organic and expressive playing experience with more even response, improved stick feel, and natural acoustic swinging motion.
And with its elegant textured design, the CY-14C-T projects an authentic acoustic look on stage. Dual-trigger sensors provide independent sounds on the bow and edge, and the cymbal can be choked simply by grabbing the edge–just like a real acoustic cymbal.
- Advanced 14” crash cymbal pad with 40-percent thinner profile than previous generations
- Natural looks and playability with improved feel and swinging motion
- Authentic stick response makes it easier to play cymbal swells and rides
- Chokes supported by grabbing the cymbal edge
- Compatible with all V-Drums modules
- Size: 14 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Bow/Edge)
- Connector: BOW/EDGE Output Jack
- Dimensions: 356 (W) x 356 (D) x 48 (H) mm; 14-1/16 (W) x 14-1/16 (D) x 1-15/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 940 g; 2 lbs. 2 oz
- Owner's manual
- Cymbal nut
- Felt washer
- Connection cable (stereo)
- Cable tie