V-Drums Acoustic Design expands the V-Drums experience by blending the distinctive aesthetic of acoustic drums with Roland’s leading digital drum technology.
Every component realizes the authentic crafted appearance of high-quality acoustic drums, with full-diameter wood shells, deluxe shell wraps, and heavy-duty chrome hardware designed by Roland.
The KD-200-MS is a premium 20” kick drum with a full-depth wood shell for the most immersive V-Drums Acoustic Design experience.
It features an innovative pad sensor built into a head that mounts using the same method as an acoustic drum head. Every time the beater strikes, air pressure inside the shell is precisely vented for a pedal feel that’s remarkably similar to an acoustic kick drum.
And thanks to Roland’s advanced triggering and sensor technology, every stroke is accurately detected for perfect digital sound reproduction.
- Premium 20” x 16” kick pad with wood shell construction
- Innovative kick sensor system fits to a drum head that moves air inside the shell for authentic acoustic feel
- Shallow shell design provides no-compromise performance in a compact size
- Telescopic spurs for sturdy playability and maximum adjustability
- Midnight Sparkle wrap and custom chrome lugs, claws, and spurs
- Shell: 20 (diameter) x 16 (depth) inches Wood shell
- Finish: Midnight sparkle (Wrap)
- Trigger: 2 (Head)
- Acceptable Pedal: Single pedal, Twin pedal
- Connector: TRIGGER Output jack
- Dimensions: 633 (W) x 507 (D) x 528 (H) mm; 24-15/16 x 20 x 20-13/16 inches *When storing the legs
- Weight: 10.9 kg; 24 lbs 1 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Connection cable
- Drum key
- Wood hoop protector
- Options (sold separately): Kick pedal