V-Drums Acoustic Design expands the V-Drums experience by blending the distinctive aesthetic of acoustic drums with Roland’s leading digital drum technology.
Every component realizes the authentic crafted appearance of high-quality acoustic drums, with full-diameter wood shells, deluxe shell wraps, and heavy-duty chrome hardware designed by Roland.
Crafted with a shallow-depth wood shell, the 10” PD-100L-BK tom pad delivers V-Drums Acoustic Design looks and playability in a compact size.
Dual zones provide independent head and rim triggering, while the newly developed sensor system eliminates hot spots for accurate and even response across the entire playing surface of the head.
- 10” x 4” dual-zone tom pad with wood shell construction
- Shallow shell design provides no-compromise performance in a compact size
- Legendary Roland double-ply mesh head with adjustable tension for customizing the rebound and feel
- Tom bracket included for mounting to standard acoustic tom holders
- Independent head and rim triggers
- Advanced sensor design eliminates hot spots for accurate playing expression and response
- Black wrap and custom chrome hardware
- Shell: 10 (diameter) x 4 (depth) inches Wood shell
- Finish: Black (Wrap)
- Head: 2-ply mesh head
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Connector: Output jack
- Allowable diameter of mounting rod: 9--13 mm (3/8?9/16 inches)
- Usable pipe size: Not compatible
- Dimensions: 295 (W) x 330 (D) x 125 (H) mm; 11-5/8 (W) x 13 (D) x 4-15/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 1.9 kg; 4 lbs 4 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Connection cable
- Drum key