Along with the electronics, which he developed by himself, he succeeded to raise the well-known J/J bass sound to a new level, so today you can speak of a typical Sadowsky tone: Never harsh or shrill sounding, with strong, powerful but never muddy bass, with present, but not too aggressive mids, and a sweet and airy treble range.
All features of this modern bass sound can also be found in the 21-Fret Vintage J/J basses of the MetroLine series made exclusively in Germany. All basses are lightweighted with approximately 8.4 pounds.
A good choice for bass players who are looking for a lightweight solution for the stage in addition to a modern bass sound. Special features of the Vintage J/J basses of this series are the active electronics with true bypass, Vintage Tone Control, treble and bass boost, ultralight Hipshot tuners and the special Sadowsky bridge for quick string release.
This 5-string bass in sleek undersized J-Style shaped swamp ash body comes in Solid Black Satin finish.
- Sadowsky Metroline 21-Fret Vintage J/J Bass
- Right Hand Version
- 5-String Electric Bass
- 34" (864 Mm) Long Scale
- Bolt-On Construction
- American Swamp Ash Body
- Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- 12" Fingerboard Radius
- Sadowsky Just-A-Nut Iii Nut
- 1 7/8" (47.5 Mm) Nut Width
- 21 Nickel Silver Frets (Width: 0.094" (2.4 Mm) / Height: 0.051" (1.3 Mm))
- Passive Sadowsky Hum-Cancelling J-Style Pickup (Neck)
- Passive Sadowsky Hum-Cancelling J-Style Pickup In 60S Position (Bridge)
- Active Sadowsky 2-Way Electronics (Bass And Treble Boost) With Vintage Tone Control (Vtc)
- Controls For Volume / Balance / Vintage Tone Control (P/P) / Treble And Bass (Stacked)
- Push/Pull Function At Vtc Knob For Preamp Bypass
- Sadowsky Light Machine Heads With Open Gear
- Sadowsky S-Security Locks
- Sadowsky Bridge With Quick String Release
- Chrome Hardware
- Sadowsky Blue Label 045 - 130 Strings
- Solid Black Satin Finish
- Black Pickguard
- Weight Ca. 8.4 Lbs (3.8 Kg)
- Incl. Hex Key Tools And Individual Certificate Of Authenticity