Mega Music Online is the safe, secure way to buy musical instruments online because we ship exclusively from where we live – right here in Australia.
We use only local reputable carriers and all products delivered by Mega Music are protected by insurance. That means you get exactly what you ordered in perfect condition and if you don’t, we can get it sorted out. That’s total peace of mind.
If you’re outside Australia, we can’t ship direct. Sorry. You’ll need to come here for a holiday (summer and autumn are splendid seasons) or get a nice aunty who lives here to get it for you.
Mega Music can get it to your door, whether we currently have the item in stock or not.
Your satisfaction is our aim at Mega Music.
Nothing beats the joy of receiving that new piece of musical gear you've been dreaming of. However, in the unlikely event that you need to return an item to us, please notify us within 30 days of the shipping date, if your order was shipped to you, or within 30 days of your pickup date for items purchased or collected in-store.
Based on the following criteria, we will send you a return authorisation so that you can return the item to us for a refund, exchange or store credit.
1) Items must be in brand-new condition and not damaged or marked in any way. Items must be unopened, in original packaging and include any supplied documents, manuals and accessories in perfect unused condition in their original packaging.
2) To initiate a return, please send an email to email@example.com
within 30 days of the item(s) being shipped to you or collected from our store. Include your name, best contact phone number, invoice number, product name, reason for return and preference for refund, exchange or store credit. We will attempt to contact you within 2 business days of receiving your return request.
3) Provided items are in the condition described in point 1 and we have been able to successfully contact you with the information you have provided, a return authorisation will be sent to you with an authorisation number and the return address. It is your responsibility to return the goods (and to cover return freight costs) to the supplied return address in the condition described in point 1. If you are freighting item(s) back to us, the item(s) must arrive at the return address within 10 working days of authorisation. You are responsible for the goods until they are received at the return address. Please ensure items are packed securely as Mega Music does not accept liability for items damaged in transit.
4) Provided the returned item(s) are in the condition described in point 1, a refund, exchange or store credit will be authorised. If you have opted for a refund, this will be promptly issued via the payment method you used to purchase the item(s). If you have opted for an exchange, we will credit the value of the returned item(s) towards your new purchase. If you have opted for store credit, you will have 12 months from the date of return to apply this credit to a new purchase.
5) Where received item(s) do not meet the criteria described above, a restocking fee may apply to cover the additional costs incurred by Mega Music.
If an item is found to be faulty due to a manufacturer defect and is within the warranty period provided by the Australian distributor of that item, Mega Music will provide return address details. The return address may be for an authorised repairer or may be the address of a Mega Music store.
It is your responsibility to organise secure freight or delivery of the item to the return address provided. The item will be repaired or replaced and, in the event that the item was returned via freight, Mega Music will happily cover the costs of freighting the repaired or replacement item back to you.
Please remember that manufacturers require proof of purchase to cover an item under warranty, so hang onto your original purchase receipt.