Mega Music online is the safe, secure way to buy musical instruments online because we ship exclusively from where we live – right here in Australia.
The freight cost is determined by the size, weight of the product(s) and your location. The cost to ship is calculated by the calculator and is added to the total cost of your purchase when you checkout. We use only local reputable carriers and all products delivered by Mega Music are protected by insurance. That means you get exactly what you ordered in perfect condition and if you don’t, we can get it sorted out. That’s total peace of mind.
We ship to the whole of Australia. If you’re outside Australia, we can’t ship direct, Sorry. You will need to come here for a holiday (summer and autumn are splendid seasons) or get a nice aunty who lives here to get it for you. Mega Music can get it to your door, whether we currently have the item in stock or not.
Free shipping is available as follows:
Free Shipping is not available to:
Freight charges to areas where ‘Free Shipping’ is not applicable will have their charges calculated and displayed via the checkout process. Please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are keen to obtain an estimate for the shipping cost to your location.
All deliveries are fully insured for your peace of mind and to ensure that your goods arrive in a timely manner in the right condition. Mega Music reserves the right to withdraw our free freight policy at any time.
Minimum Shipping (Orders Under $50)
All orders under $50 incur a $10 handling charge in addition to shipping charges.
We do not ship internationally at this stage. We apologise for any inconvenience.
How long will it take to ship my order?
It generally takes 2 business days to dispatch an order, we strive to do it as soon as possible.
Depending on your location in Australia, the average time it could take for delivery is between 2 to 8 business working days. If for any reason, we are not in a position to dispatch your purchase, we will notify you within 2 business days.
We use third-party couriers to deliver our products and are subject to their delivery timetables. Hence, we cannot be accountable for any delays.
Dispatch Policy and Shipping Addresses
We dispatch all our orders from our warehouse in Western Australia. Depending on the size, weight, and destination of your package we will use either Auspost or a preferred 3rd party courier.
Orders are delivered between Mon – Fri, during business hours (excluding Public Holidays).
We also deliver orders directly from our suppliers, in this case, we will notify you prior to shipment. This is our preferred method of delivery for products being delivered to the Eastern States, where possible.
To ensure that you receive your order, it is important that you complete the following details during checkout:
Please note Large items cannot be sent to a PO Box address.
Your accurate contact details allow us to contact you via a phone call, email or SMS prior to dispatch. With your co-operation, it will help mitigate any delays.
To receive a delivery which is a registered post:
All our products are couriered by Auspost or a 3rd Party service provider. These couriers have a tracking feature on their websites which allows you to track your purchase.
To be able to track you will be forwarded in your shipment confirmation email, the following:
Your satisfaction is our aim at Mega Music. Nothing beats the joy of receiving that new piece of musical gear you have been dreaming of. However, in the unlikely event that you need to return an item to us, please notify us:
Based on the following criteria, we will send you a return authorisation so that you can return the item to us for a refund, exchange or store credit.
1) Items must be in brand-new condition and not damaged or marked in any way. Items must be unopened, in original packaging and include any supplied documents, manuals and accessories in perfect unused condition in their original packaging.
2) To initiate a return, please send an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the item(s) being shipped to you or collected from our store. Include your name, best contact number, invoice number, product name, the reason for return and preference for refund, exchange or store credit.
We will attempt to contact you within 2 business days of receiving your return request.
3) Provided items are in the condition described in point 1 and we have been able to successfully contact you with the information you have provided, a return authorisation will be sent to you with an authorisation number and return address. It is your responsibility to return the goods (and to cover freight costs) to the supplied return address in the condition described in point:
1. If you are freighting item(s) back to us, the item(s) must arrive at the return address within 10 working days of authorisation. You are responsible for the goods until they are received at the return address. Please ensure items are packed securely as Mega Music does not accept liability for items damaged in transit
4) Provided the returned item(s) are in the condition in point 1, a refund exchange or store credit will be authorised. If you have opted for a refund, this will be promptly issued via the payment method you used to purchase the items(s). If you have opted for an exchange, we will credit the value of the returned items(s) towards your new purchase. If you have opted for store credit, you will have 12 months from the date of return to apply this credit to a new purchase.
5) Where received item(s) do not meet the criteria described above, a restocking fee may apply to cover the additional costs incurred by Mega Music.
If an item is found to be faulty due to a manufacturer defect and is within the warranty period provided by the Australian distributor of that item, Mega Music will provide return address details. The return address may be for an authorised repairer or may be the address of a Mega Music store. It is your responsibility to organise secure freight or delivery of the item to the return address provided. The item will be repaired or replaced and, in the event that the item was returned via freight, Mega Music will happily cover the costs of freighting the repaired or replacement item back to you.
Please remember that manufacturers require proof of purchase to cover an item warranty, so hang onto your original purchase receipt.