With each SIEM250 you get 1 x Transmitter, 1 x SRC250 Bodypack, an Earphone set with replacement gommets, 1 x Antenna and Power Adaptor all contained within a road worthy metal travel case.
Running on the UC UHF band with a frequency range of 655 – 679MHz, linking your Transmitter and SRC250 Receiver together is a quick process. Simply match the Channel number on both units and you are good to go.
You can create either Mono or Stereo in ear mixes on your mixing console to send to your SIEM250 systems XLR inputs.
The LCD display on the Transmitter will then show you the level of signal entering the unit so you can adjust the Input Level control on the face of the SIEM250.
If signal needs to be reduced further, there is a handy -12dB pad switch on the rear of the Transmitter.
- Band: UC
- Frequency Range: 655- 679MHz
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 50m
(Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response (+ / - 3dB): 60Hz - 16KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (+ / - 30KHz deviation [1KHz tone]): <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to +50°c
(Note: Battery characteristics may affect range)
- Max Audio Input Level: +6dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
- Input Impedance: 6.8K ohm
- Dimensions: 44mm x 212mm x 160mm
- Weight: 900 grams
- Power Requirements: 12 - 18 V DC at 300mA - supplied by external power supply
- XLR Input: Impedance balanced (Pin 1 - ground - cable shield / Pin 2 - Hot / Pin 3 - Cold)
- Audio Input Level: 100mW
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >55dB
- Dimensions: 90mm x 64mm x 23mm
- Weight: 100 grams without batteries
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: >5 Hours