It is designed to allow precise adjustment of monitoring levels from analog audio sound.
It passively attenuates stereo signal from a computer audio interface, CD player, pre-amps and mixers.
The unique passive circuit design for a high quality signal path, and it features combo XLR/TRS and TRS, as well as 3.5mm jack, mute switch, MONO toggle and rotary volume control.
- AUDIO INPUTS:
- Input connectors 1: 2 x combination XLR/TRS 1/4”
- Input connectors 2: 1 x 1/8” mini jack
- Max input level: +26dBInput impedance: 5k ohms
- AUDIO OUTPUTS
- Output connectors 1: 2 x TRS 1/4”
- Max output level: >+26dB
- Output connectors 2: 1 x 1/8 mini jack
- Impedance: 0-5k ohms
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz
- Signal to noise: better than -120dB
- Channel cross talk: >-80dB
- Distortion: <0.0004%