The lightweight and durable poly carbonate SRC250 Bodypack Receiver can be mounted to your belt or to a guitar strap. It is powered by 2 x AA batteries and has >5 hours operating time.
Running on the UC UHF band with a frequency range of 655 – 679MHz, linking your Transmitter and SRC250 Receiver together is a quick process. Simply match the Channel number on both units and you are good to go.
On the easy to read LCD display of an SRC250 you can monitor in real time the RF connection strength to the Transmitter and the level of signal being sent to the SRC250.
You can also monitor the Battery life in the unit and can quickly adjust your output level with its volume control. The SRC250 also allows you to set discrete EQ specifically for that receiver with 2 different modes.
- Add On Body Pack For SIEM250
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- >5 hours operating time
- Audio Input Level: 100mW
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >55dB
- Dimensions: 90mm x 64mm x 23mm
- Weight: 100 grams without batteries
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: >5 Hours