*Please note this is a shell pack only and Snare drum, Hardware, and Cymbals are not included.*
The Vintage Series is the ultimate transformation of the original SONOR sound, look & feel of the fabulous 50s, 60s and 70s drums, casted into a contemporary concept. It offers great acoustic versatility, live or in the studio. It allows everything from thick rockgrooves to delicate jazz rhythms.
It comes in a variety of original wrap finishes, or classic rosewood semi gloss lacquer all with the authentic tear-drop style. Just get your hands on these drums and experience a timeless concept for yourself: the analog sound in a digital world.
Vintage Series shells are made with 9 plies of select German beech for a 6mm total thickness. They feature rounded bearing edges and deliver a warm tone with deep low end and great resonance.
- 100% Beechwood Shells
- Rounded bearing edges
- Tunesafe System – maximum tuning stability
- Stylish bass drum claw and tension rod
- Redesigned triple flange Superprofil hoop based on the original
- Updated teardrop lug
- Super 50 throw-off snare mechanism based upon the authentic model
- Re-issue of the original “iron shape” bass drum bracket in modern design
- compatible with all Sonor single and double tom holders
- Traditional style bass drum spurs
- REMO® Made in USA heads
Watch: SONOR VINTAGE SERIES: Feature Video