*Please note this is a shell pack only and Hardware and Cymbals are not included.*
The Vintage Series is the ultimate transformation of the original SONOR sound, look & feel of the fabulous 50s, 60s and 70s drums, casted into a contemporary concept. It offers great acoustic versatility, live or in the studio.
It allows everything from thick rockgrooves to delicate jazz rhythms. It comes in a variety of original wrap finishes, or classic rosewood semi gloss lacquer all with the authentic tear-drop style.
Just get your hands on these drums and experience a timeless concept for yourself: the analog sound in a digital world. Vintage Series shells are made with 9 plies of select German beech for a 6mm total thickness. They feature rounded bearing edges and deliver a warm tone with deep low end and great resonance.
- Original “Script” Logo from the Teardrop-era
- Stylish Bass Drum claw and tension rods
- Redesigned triple flanged “Superprofil” hoops based on the original
- Updated teardrop lug featuring the authentic look of the 1950s, integrated TuneSafe system
- Super 50 Throw Off snare mechanism based upon the authentic model
- Re-issue of the original “iron shape” bass drum bracket
- 9 ply, 6 mm Beechwood shell construction
- Rounded bearing edges