Design complex soundscapes in seconds with the Collider Delay+Reverb.
We hand-picked 12 standout delay and reverb effects from our award winning Nemesis Delay and Ventris Dual Reverb, and put them together in one compact housing with massive power and dead simple control.
The Collider’s intuitive control surface makes it easy to mix-and-match any two-engine combination of delay and reverb.
Dual footswitches provide individual Engage/Bypass control over each effect, making it a perfect choice for live performance.
The Collider offers an exceptional collection of rich, spacious tones, including realistic reproductions of vintage Analog, Tape, and Oil Can Delays, classic models of Spring and Plate Reverb, natural replications of large and small acoustic spaces, and an intriguing and highly musical selection of “unnatural” tones including a tripped-out Reverse Delay and an other-worldly Shimmer Reverb.
- Room Reverb: The ROOM engines capture the ambient reverberations of a real acoustic space. The ROOM engine can summon a variety of room sizes from a warm and intimate household room to a larger theatre sized space.
- Hall Reverb: Patterned after the lush sounds of studio rack units from the 80s, the HALL L engine is distinguished by its highly diffuse tones and glorious blooming characteristic.
- True Spring Reverb: Source Audio’s Chief Scientist, Bob Chidlaw, worked long and hard to perfectly capture the sweet idiosyncrasies of a vintage spring reverb tank. The result is an exceptionally realistic effect with the unmistakable “drip” heard in vintage spring reverb equipped amplifiers.
- Plate Reverb: This authentic sounding reverb engine is a spot-on simulation of the highly diffuse effect synonymous with vintage plate reverb units of the 50s and 60s.
- Shimmer Reverb: This pitch shifting reverb engine mixes traditional room sounds with octave-up reflections for an angelic reverb effect.
- E-Dome Reverb: The cavernous E-DOME (a.k.a. “Enormo-Dome”) produces long, lush reverb trails that linger for days. Invoke the sound of massive, arena settings with the Ventris Reverb’s largest room simulation. This one is huuuuge.
- Swell Reverb: Creates smooth, amorphous volume swells. This engine applies a volume swell effect to your instrument’s dry signal, which is then fed into the reverb effect for super-long and ambient clouds of sound. This effect is great for creating soft, atmospheric chord pads.
- Digital Delay: A pristine and unfiltered digital repeats.
- Analog Delay: This delay engine reproduces the characteristic dark sound of bucket brigade analog delays.
- Tape Delay: A detailed re-creation of classic moving-head tape delays. Repeats are bandwidth limited and have artifacts characteristic of tape delay, such as filtering, preamp saturation, noise, wow and flutter.
- Reverse Delay: A classic reverse tape sound that became popular in 60s psychedelic rock. The TONE knob can create several overlapping reversed delays that fade in and fade out regularly to create a pulsing tremolo effect.
- Oil Can Delay: This is a dark, jangly, warbling and distorted delay inspired by old oil can designs that previously appeared in the “Extended Delay Engines” on the Nemesis.
- Maximum Input Level: +6.54 dBV = 8.76 dBu = 2.12 V RMS = 6.0 V p-p
- Full Scale Output Level: +6.54 dBV = 8.76 dBu = 2.12 V RMS = 6.0 V p-p
- Input Impedance: 1 Mega Ohm (1 MΩ)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm (600 Ω)
- 110 dB DNR Audio Path
- 24-bit Audio Conversion
- 56-bit Digital Data Path
- 300mA @ 9V DC
- Center negative, Barrel positive plug, 2.1 mm inner diameter, 5.5 mm outer diameter
- Length: 11.63 cm (4.58 inches)
- Width: 11.17 cm (4.40 inches)
- Height (not including knobs and footswitches): 3.71 cm (1.46 inches)
- Height (including knobs and footswitches): 5.61 cm (2.21 inches)
- Weight: 450 grams (1 pound)
Watch: Collider Delay+Reverb: Official Source Audio Demo