The Gemini Chorus offers three types of deep, hypnotic chorus. Classic mode creates a single voiced effect that conjures subtle and creamy tones from the first wave of 1970s chorus pedals. The thick and rich Dual Chorus provides a smooth, yet animated double voiced effect.
The lush and spacious Quad chorus recaptures that ‘80s vibe with its less than subtle rack system sound. Once you’ve found your chorus, dial in the sweet spot with the onboard Mix and Tone controls.
- 3 Distinct Chorus Effects.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Gemini’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBV = 8.2 dBu = 2 V RMS = 5.6 V p-p
- Input Impedance: 1 MegaOhm (1 MΩ)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm (600 Ω)
- 108 dB DNR Audio Path
- 24-bit Audio Conversion
- 56-bit Digital Data Path
- Universal BypassTM (relay-based true bypass and analog buffered bypass)
- 180 mA @ 9V DC (max 220 mA with Hot Hand Wireless Adapter)
- Negative tip (positive sleeve) barrel power jack, 2.1 mm inner diameter, 5.5 mm outer diameter
- Length: 11.63 cm (4.58 inches)
- Width: 7.00 cm (2.75 inches)
- Height (not including knobs and footswitch): 3.71 cm (1.46 inches)
- Height (including knobs and footswitch): 5.61 cm (2.21 inches)
Watch: The Gemini Chorus from Source Audio: Official Video