The Lunar Phaser offers three styles of swirling stereo phase modulation. Choose from Vibe - a thumping Uni-Vibe effect, Classic - a resonant and creamy 4-stage phaser, and Multi - a highly animated, yet smooth and satisfying 8-stage phaser.
Explore the sonic landscape even further by sweeping the Shape knob to gradually morph the LFO wave shape from a smooth, undulating sine wave to an aggressive and choppy square wave.
- 3 Flavors of Phase Modulation
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks - Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Lunar’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based true bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your phase modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBV = 8.2 dBu = 2 V RMS = 5.6 V p-p
- Input Impedance: 1 MegaOhm (1 MΩ)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm (600 Ω)
- 108 dB DNR Audio Path
- 24-bit Audio Conversion
- 56-bit Digital Data Path
- Universal BypassTM (relay-based true bypass and analog buffered bypass)
- 180 mA @ 9V DC (max 220 mA with Hot Hand Wireless Adapter)
- Negative tip (positive sleeve) barrel power jack, 2.1 mm inner diameter, 5.5 mm outer diameter
- Length: 11.63 cm (4.58 inches)
- Width: 7.00 cm (2.75 inches)
- Height (not including knobs and footswitch): 3.71 cm (1.46 inches)
Watch: The Lunar Phaser from Source Audio: Official Demo