Discover the true spiraling and hypnotic potential of advanced stereo tremolo. The Vertigo offers three distinct tremolo effects.
Normal tremolo delivers a divine renewal of the thumping “opto trem” amplitude modulation found in vintage Blackface Fenders.
Harmonic revives the haunting sway of the Fender Super’s “Vibrato” effect from the early 60s — this vintage tremolo ping-pongs between a low and high frequency boost, creating a swinging phaser-ish effect.
Finally, the sweetly overdriven Bias tremolo creates the swampy “bias wiggle” of early tube bias modulation.
The Vertigo takes the tonal possibilities a step further with its Shape knob, which allows users to morph the LFO wave shape from square, to sine or opto, to saw tooth.
- 3 Flavors of Tremolo.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create deep and wide stereo modulation.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBV = 8.2 dBu = 2 V RMS = 5.6 V p-p
- Input Impedance: 1 MegaOhm (1 MΩ)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm (600 Ω)
- 108 dB DNR Audio Path
- 24-bit Audio Conversion
- 56-bit Digital Data Path
- Universal BypassTM (relay-based true bypass and analog buffered bypass)
- 180 mA @ 9V DC (max 220 mA with Hot Hand Wireless Adapter)
- Negative tip (positive sleeve) barrel power jack, 2.1 mm inner diameter, 5.5 mm outer diameter
- Length: 11.63 cm (4.58 inches)
- Width: 7.00 cm (2.75 inches)
- Height (not including knobs and footswitch): 3.71 cm (1.46 inches)
- Height (including knobs and footswitch): 5.61 cm (2.21 inches)
- Weight: 280 grams (0.625 pounds)
Watch: Vertigo Tremolo: The Source Audio Pedal Demo