Cubase Pro condenses decades of Steinberg development into one of the most advanced DAWs today. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools. Whether working with an orchestra, a huge live rock show or a band in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
Cubase Pro condenses decades of music software development experience into the most advanced and intuitive audio production environment available today.
Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, flexible handling, state-of-the-art audio and MIDI tools with a range of inspirational VST instruments and effects in a way that cements your personal approach to music production.
Uniting technical innovation and artistic inspiration, Cubase Pro represents an awesomely powerful yet instantly accessible music production environment.
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Control Room recording and monitoring environment, which seamlessly integrates performer mixes and monitoring setups into
your recording and mixing workflow.
- Automatic Audio Alignment to match the timing of audio events that you want to play back simultaneously.
- MixConsole Snapshots fundamentally change and improve the way you mix, allowing you to create alternative mixes for your project and compare the results within seconds.
- VCA Faders serve as remote controls for groups of linked channel faders in the
- MixConsole, for example making it easy to work with submixes
- 64-bit Windows 10 Version 1909 / 64-bit Windows 10 Version 2003
- macOS Mojave / macOS Catalina / macOS Big Sur
- Intel Core i Series or AMD Ryzen multi-core (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 35 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support (Windows only)
- USB-A for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS-compatible audio hardware*
- An internet connection is required for activation, account setup and personal/product registration.
- A download is required for the installation.
- Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins
Watch: Introducing Cubase 11 | Advanced Music Production System