Vintage 4-stage and 6-stage phasing with controls that allow seamless transitions to vibrato, gorgeous flanging and chorus, and new sounds never heard before—all instantly musical with great tone all the way across every dial.
Two In One
Zelzah gives you two fully independent, versatile phasers at the touch of a button. Use one at a time, or use both in one of several possible routing configurations. With each phaser having a wide range of control over its tonal characteristics, the possibilities are near infinite with Zelzah.
Our team spent months working to perfect each aspect of Zelzah’s sound design, making it so that any combination of settings would yield musically useful tones. Experiment to your heart’s content knowing that organic, lush modulation awaits at every setting.
Zelzah contains modulation multitudes waiting to be discovered. Our groundbreaking 6-Stage phaser algorithm can take you from vibey vintage phasing to full-on flanging with the turn of a knob. Go even further and achieve iconic chorus tones, all with just one pedal.
Zelzah’s 4-Stage side is just as versatile, with everything from classic phasing to warbly vibrato available, and even tones that border harmonic tremolo territory.
Zelzah features full stereo in and out capabilities. It can also receive mono input and still give you stereo output if you’d like to use it as the stereo origin point of your signal path.
If you need more presets, connect a MultiSwitch Plus for three presets available at the press of a footswitch. With full MIDI implementation, you can also control just about every switch, knob, and setting remotely with by sending MIDI commands from your controller or DAW via Zelzah’s EXP/MIDI jack or USB-C connection.
- Two independent effects that can be configured and controlled separately and used one at a time or simultaneously in series, parallel, or split configurations
- Vintage 4-stage phaser with three phaser sweep modes: classic, barber, and envelope
- Groundbreaking new 6-stage phaser algorithm with a continuous range from classic pure 6-stage phasing to flanging to chorus, all with adjustable resonance
- True stereo operation means under the hood each half of the pedal has two phasers running side by side (two 4-stage and two 6-stage) or in series, with independently adjustable stereo spread for each
- All controls are carefully voiced to produce musically useful sounds at any setting
- Adjustable input level switch to allow for both instrument and line level signals
- Selectable Buffered or True Bypass
- Full featured MIDI implementation via TRS or USB supporting MIDI CCs, MIDI clock sync, access to 300 preset locations
Ins, Outs, and Switches
- Strong and lightweight anodized dark purple aluminum chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum of 300mA of current
- 4.5” deep x 4” wide x 1.75” tall
- 11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA
Watch: Zelzah Intro Video