The Classic JM Pro offers options for a Gotoh 510 Tremolo that sounds great, and stays in tune with excellent intonation. Or, if you prefer, you can have a recessed TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with strings that pass through the body for super resonant performance.
We also offer your choice of either two huge sounding but hum free S90 pickups or two Suhr SSV humbucking pickups with a low profile three way pickup selector.
60’s C Vintage Standard
Measures .810″-.930″ with 1.650″ nut width.
Medium Stainless Steel
The Classic JM is available with your choice of Gotoh 510 Tremolo or a recessed Tonepros TP6 tune-o-matic with string through body design.
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
Proprietary Suhr locking tuners provide improved tuning stability, easy string changes, and an 18:1 gear ratio.
Your choice of Suhr SSV humbuckers in nickel chrome or S90s with our active SSCII system.
Alnico 5 “Special” magnets.
Our Active SSCII system is included with any S90 equipped Classic JM Pro. It offers transparent noise cancelation and if the 9V battery dies in mid-performance, not to worry. The guitar will continue to function as normal, minus the noise cancelation.
- Body Shape: Classic JM
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: 60's C Vintage Standard .810"-.930"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel (.055"x.090")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Headstock: Hybrid
- Bridge Pickup: SSV(Chrome) or S90
- Neck Pickup: SSV(Chrome) or S90
- SSCII: Equipped on S90 models
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block or recessed TonePros TP6 tune-o-matic.
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag