There are many reasons to love African Okoume: it is beautiful, it sounds great, and it is lightweight. The Modern Satin was created to celebrate the sound and beauty of this tone wood.
The thin layer of satin finish allows the neck and body to resonate freely, producing a wide variety of tones so that your playing comes through loud and clear.
- Body Shape: Modern
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Top Wood: Maple
- Finish: Cherry
- Binding: Scraped
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .800"-.850"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (Black)
- Middle Pickup (optional): ML (Black)
- Neck Pickup: SSV (Black)
- Push/Pull Tone: H-H Model: Split Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 - Steel Block
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag