You’ll notice the second you switch it on that CREAMER was born to serve one master only: the gorgeous all-encompassing sound of authentic vintage room, hall or spring generated reverberation.
You can’t go wrong with the CREAMER reverb – it sounds brilliant at any setting. But the more you experiment with it, the more you’ll find it will give you in return.
When you first switch your CREAMER on, it’s a good idea to start by selecting a REVERB TYPE. Each type (ROOM, SPRING or HALL) gives you a basic starting point for shaping the exact reverb sound you want.
ROOM emulates the sound of a small studio, rehearsal space or club, depending on your other settings. SPRING models the spring reverb found in vintage guitar amps. HALL, as the name suggests, recreates the sound of playing in a larger concert hall. Once you’ve selected your reverb type, use the REVERB knob to adjust the intensity of your reverberated sound and the DECAY knob to adjust the “size” of your reverberating space.
Finally, experiment with the TONE knob to fine-tune the character of your reverb – from murky din to bright splash. The possibilities are endless!
- 3 reverb types (spring, room, hall)
- Tone control for adjusting the high frequencies of the reverb
- Analog dry signal keeps the tone intact
- High quality reverb algorithms
- Small, ultra simple operation - and versatility
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHz: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T-Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8,5V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC: 70 mA
- Maximum input signal V p-p: 4V p-p
- Battery type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery life: 30-60 minutes
- External connectors: input jack, output jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: on/off, reverb, decay, tone, mode
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 60 x 50 x 115 mm / 2,4 x 2 x 4,5 inch
- Weight excl. packaging: 0,25 kg / 9,5 oz
Watch: T Rex CREAMER demo by Kristian