It’s one of first pedals we produced, and it set the standard for many T-Rex pedals to come.
Now, we’re pleased to introduce Mudhoney II, a new generation of this classic pedal that keeps everything that was great about the original Mudhoney – and then doubles it!
With two channels of vintage gain, you can easily switch between a clean sound from your amp, a nice edgy overdrive from the one Mudhoney channel and a thick warm distortion from the other channel – delivering deliciously dirty T-Rex tone all the way.
- 2 channels of vintage gain Classic dual distortion
- Amazing tonal range and ability to deliver everything from smooth dirty edge to a harrowing wall of distorted sound
- New tone controls
- Boost function and tone control for each channel
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHz: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T-Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC: 20 mA
- Maximum input signal V p-p: 1,5V p-p
- Battery type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery life: 6-9 hours
- External connectors: input jack, output jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: on/off, 2 x gain, 2 x level, 2 x tone, 2 x boost
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 100 x 55 x 120 mm / 3,9 x 2,2 x 4,7 inch
- Weight excl. packaging: 0,35 kg / 12,3 oz
Watch: Mudhoney II_Perry Stenbäck