The 3mm hand hammered shell delivers deep resonance, sensitivity, and control, while maintaining a bright and quick attack. It is extremely versatile, offering rich, low frequencies along and powerful highs without the need to tune the drum up in pitch.
This drum has a very unique sound that is not found in any other model, and is recommended for both the seasoned drummer and those new to the aluminum snare drum experience.
- Brass Sound Arc Hoop
- 3mm Hand Hammered Aluminum Shell
- Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snare Wire
- Model No.: TAS1465H
- Size: 14"×6.5"
- Shell Material: 3mm Hand Hammered Aluminum
- Hoops: Brass Sound Arc Hoop (8 hole)
- Lugs: MSL90SC
- Strainer/Butt: "Linear-Drive" Strainer & Butt (MLS50A / MLS50B)
- Snare Wire: 20 strands Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Steel Snare Wires (MS20RL14C)
Watch: TAMA STAR RESERVE Vol.7 HAND HAMMERED ALUMINUM