The Tasman TA100 Acoustic is a genuine workhorse within the Tasman range, built for performance and dependability.
Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars.
The Tasman TA100 Acoustic is a genuine workhorse within the Tasman range, built for performance and dependability. Featuring a Dreadnought Body Shape, with Sapele back and sides and a Solid Spruce Soundboard for a rich warm sound and clear treble tones.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top provides a defined and dynamic tone.
- Sapele Back and Sides gives you a balanced and consistent sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
- Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
- SHAPE: Dreadnought
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- SIDE: Sapele
- BACK: Sapele
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- FINISH: Natural
- CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
- EQ SYSTEM: None
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
- STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
- SADDLE/NUT: Bone
- Body Width Upper Bout : 29.5cm
- Body Width Lower Bout : 40cm
- Body Width Waist: 27.5cm
- Body Depth - Neck Joint: 9.9cm
- Body Length: 50.8cm