The Tasman TA100-CE Acoustic Electric is a genuine workhorse within the Tasman range, built for performance and dependability. Featuring a Dreadnought Body Shape with cut-away, Sapele back and sides and a Solid Cedar Soundboard for a rich warm sound and clear treble tones.
- Solid Cedar top produces sweet and mellow warmer tones with plenty of mid-range definition.
- Sapele Back and Sides gives you a balanced and consistent sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
- Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
- Added Cut-Away for easy access to upper frets, including Fishman Isys+ Pre-amp and Pick-Up system for accurate amplification of your TA100-CE.
- SHAPE: Dreadnought
- CUTAWAY: Yes
- TOP: Solid Cedar
- SIDE: Sapele
- BACK: Sapele
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- PAINT: Gloss, Satin neck
- FINISH: Natural
- CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
- EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
- STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
- SADDLE/NUT: Bone
- BODY WIDTH UPPER BOUT: 29.5cm
- BODY WIDTH LOWER BOUT: 40cm
- BODY WIDTH WAIST: 27.5cm
- BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.9cm
- BODY DEPTH BUTT: 12.1cm
- BODY LENGTH: 50.8cm
WATCH: The Tasman TA100-CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
The SA76 is a great fun way for your children to get involved in music for the first time.
Backorder - Contact for ETA