Inspired by the spirit of exploration and dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and excellence in guitar making - Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market.
Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. A mini Jumbo shape with a well-balanced tone, giving you an acoustic that still has projection in a smaller package.
- Solid Spruce top delivers a dynamic and complex tone with a well-defined high frequency response.
- The Ovangkol back and sides adds a strong mid-range tone and has similar sound qualities to Rosewood, producing strong overtones with plenty of projection.
- Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
- Includes a Fishman Presys Pre-amp and Pick-Up system for accurate amplification
- Shape: Mini Jumbo, GS
- CUTAWAY: NO
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- SIDE: Ovangkol
- BACK: Ovangkol
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- PAINT: Gloss, Satin neck
- FINISH: Natural
- CASE: Premium Hard Case with plush interior included
- EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- SCALE LENGTH: 610mm
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- STRING PINS: Graphtec TUSQ PP 2000-00
- STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
- SADDLE/NUT: Bone
- BODY WIDTH Upper Bout : 25.4cm
- BODY WIDTH Lower Bout : 36.5cm
- BODY WIDTH Waist : 22cm
- BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.2cm
- BODY DEPTH BUTT: 10.3cm
- BODY LENGTH: 44.8cm