Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars.
The Tasman TA200O-E Acoustic Electric is characterised by Rosewood back and sides, developed for louder volume and bass response. Its OM Body Shape with Solid Spruce Soundboard, delivers a strong resonance to empower your sound.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top provides a defined and dynamic tone.
- Rosewood back and side gives you a balanced sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
- Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
- Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
- SHAPE: OM Concert Body
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- SIDE: Rosewood
- BACK: Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- FINISH: Natural
- CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
- EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Sonitone GT2
- MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
- STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
- SADDLE/NUT: Bone
- Body Width Upper Bout : 29.5cm
- Body Width Lower Bout : 38.6cm
- Body Width Waist: 24.7cm
- Body Depth - Neck Joint: 9.7cm
- Body Length: 47.6cm