The single best way to give your dry guitar distinctive character and depth is to spice it up with a good spring reverb.
An homage to one of music’s most recognizable reverb effects, DRIP SPRING REVERB instantly takes your tone back to the good old days of amp reverb, to the iconic California surf scene and the countless classic blues recordings that made history.
Not to mention instrumental bands such as The Shadows and The Ventures, who built their careers on those classic reverberated guitar tones.
Spring reverb was so ubiquitous on classic recordings that even though it’s hardly a natural sounding reverberation, it has become a quintessential part of sound of the electric guitar.
- Authentic, dedicated spring reverb pedal
- Simple 3-knob interface lets you tweak Dwell, Mix and Tone
- Thrilling vintage-style reverb based on legendary spring technology
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- Input: ¼ " TS, unbalanced
- Impedance: 470 kΩ
- Output: ¼ " TS, unbalanced
- Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Power input Standard 9 V DC, center negative, >100 mA (not included)
- Battery option: Internal 9 V battery connector
- Current consumption: 90 mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58 x 74 x 132 mm; (2.3 x 2.9 x 5.2")
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)