QUINTESSENCE HARMONY is a state-of-the-art intelligent harmonizer pedal that features expressive MASH technology and powerful TonePrint editing.
Capable of beefing up your playing in any musical style from country or southern rock harmonies to Thin Lizzy-esque twin riffs and screaming metal leads, QUINTESSENCE follows your every whim with perfectly harmonized notes in a wide variety of modes and scales.
With MASH, QUINTESSENCE can bend the harmonized notes without you moving a finger, momentarily harmonize just a few bars or notes and with our proprietary TonePrint technology you can even choose exotic scales and custom intervals for harmonies.
Complex as it may sound, QUINTESSENCE sounds simply stunning – and its intuitive and straightforward design makes it easy to use.
- Exceptional dual-voiced intelligent harmony pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressureresponsive expression controller
- MASH footswitch lets you easily pitch-bend harmonized notes up to the next interval
- Choose between latching and momentary footswitch modes for perfect integration with your playing style
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own harmonized interval effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Compact footprint fits on any pedal board
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Bypass mode: True Bypass (default) / Buffered Bypass, switchable
- Input connector: 2 x ¼" TS, unbalanced, mono
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output connector: 2 x ¼" TS, unbalanced, mono
- Output impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output connector: 2 Standard ¼” jacks – mono/TS with automatic mono/stereo sensing
- Output impedance: 100 Ω
- Power input Standard: 9 V DC, centre negative >300 mA (power supply not included)
- Battery Option: 9 V (battery not included)
- USB port: Mini USB connector for firmware updates
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 72 x 122 x 50 mm (2.8 x 4.8 x 2.0")