RUSTY FUZZ delivers those vintage silicon-based fuzz tones of yesteryear that we’ve all come to know and love, but at a price point so low everyone can play along.
From silky-smooth sustain to ripping velcro-fuzz tones, RUSTY FUZZ does it all! So whether you’re experienced or not (See what we did there?), this compact true bypass pedal is sure to cover your old-school fuzz craving.
RUSTY FUZZ was inspired by the legendary 1960s silicon Fuzz Face circuits that helped shape the sound of rock ‘n’ roll as we know it today. RUSTY FUZZ’ ultra-smooth gain structure and dynamic character lets you tap into tons of unique tones, simply by the way you attack the strings or adjust your guitar’s volume pot. This all adds up to virtually endless tonal possibilities!
- Silicon-based transistor fuzz
- Vintage gated and velcro-like fuzz tones
- Classic 60's inspired circuit
- True Bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the TC Electronic Powerplug 9 (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- Headroom (Max. Input Level): -31dB
- In: >800KΩ
- Out: 1KΩ
- Noise floor: -61dB
- Frequency range: 100-20KHz
- Eq. frequencies and min/max gain: 100Hz: +3dB/-2dB 2KHz: +5/-5dB
- Max output gain: +55dB
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
CARSON PRO - Flat Patch Cable. 1 foot high quality rectangular OFC cable. Ultra low capacitance and resistance. 2 x thermo resin right angle jack plugs with gold shafts. Mini sleeve packaging. Black.
Backorder - Contact for ETA