In a single pedal. And no board. Less than 13” long and weighing just over 20 oz., each sleek, compact unit embodies an entire rig. At each core, is the all-analog SansAmp, which makes it possible to go direct to a PA or studio mixers and computer interfaces.
For effects, you have the essentials and the ability to add some fun stuff, too. What you don’t have are crackling patch cables, dying batteries or ground loops.
No stinkin’ van, heavy flight cases, cable spaghetti, and no dead weight. No stressing over what to pack and agonizing over what to leave behind.
No dreading cheesy backline loaners and overheating at the mere thought of your touring rig going down. With a Tech 21 Fly Rig, you can relax.
For fly gigs across the globe, jamming at the local hang, and last minute recording sessions, you’ll be the first one ready to go. Just pop your Fly Rig into your guitar case or backpack and head for the door.
- All-analog SansAmp tube amplifier emulation circuitry
- Two individual Drive controls for gain and overdrive
- Two individual Level controls
- Bite switch activates a presence boost to provide extra clarity to the top end
- On-board active post-EQ section, cut or boost 12dB
- Compression that utilizes old-school FET-based technology
- EFX section with Octafilter, Fuzz and Chorus
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
- Input Pad for active basses
- XLR output with ground connect
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Speaker simulation defeat switch
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC9), 250mA, 100-240V universal auto-switching power supply with interchangeable international plugs for use anywhere in the world.
Watch: Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig v2 Sample Setting Snippets